“Issued in the interest of Investors”
1. Investments in securities market are subject to market risks; read all the related documents carefully before investing.
2. Stock Broker can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of margin pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 01, 2020.
3. Update your email id and mobile number with your depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create margin pledge.
4. Client’s consent through OTP (One Time Password) for all off market transfer including inter depository transfer (IDT) has become mandatory with effect from November 1, 2020.
5. Effective from January 9, 2020, all off-market transfers with reason codes ‘sale’ and ‘Commercial Paper Issuance’ shall be executed only after remitting stamp duty in NSDL Account.
6. Prevent unauthorized transactions in your account ---Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day.
7. "KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
8. Check your Securities/MF/Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Precautions for clients dealing in Options
NSE Vide its circular dated July 06, 2022 has informed the trading members to carry out due diligence of all those clients wishing to trade in derivative segment of the Exchange more specifically in the Options segment to avoid any kind risk/threat that may occur as the derivative Products are not designed for general Public whose Income does not support the trade Position in Options.
Further in line with this circular all clients trading in derivative segments are informed to kindly update your financial details/income with us so as to avoid disallowance of trading in derivative Products.
Our compliance department will analyse the Income details with the turnover and in case of any serious deviation your account will be blocked for trading in derivative Products and it will be at the sole discretion of Anjaney Stock Broking Limited. Further Please also note that following actions needs your attention at all times and request you to desist from following activity to ensure smooth Operations of your trading account maintained with us.
Sharing of trading credentials – login id & passwords including OTP’s.
Trading in leveraged products like options without proper understanding, which could lead to losses
Writing/ selling options or trading in option strategies based on tips, without basic knowledge & understanding of the product and its risks
Dealing in unsolicited tips through WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, SMS, calls, etc.
Trading in “Options” based on recommendations from unauthorised / unregistered investment advisors and influencers.
For your necessary action and Information.
Santosh Kejriwal Securities Pvt. Ltd.
RISK DISCLOSURES ON DERIVATIVES
1. 9 out of 10 individual traders in equity Futures and Options Segment incurred net losses.
2. On an average, loss makers registered net trading loss close to Rs. 50,000
3. Over and above the net trading losses incurred, loss makers expended an additional 28% of net trading losses as transaction costs.
4. Those making net trading profits, incurred between 15% to 50% of such profits as transaction cost.
SEBI study dated January 25, 2023 on “Analysis of Profit and Loss of Individual Traders dealing in equity Futures and Options (F&O) Segment”, wherein Aggregate Level findings are based on annual Profit/Loss incurred by individual traders in equity F&O during FY 2021-22.
Santosh Kumar Kejriwal Securities Pvt Ltd prides itself as one of the prime broker choice for many buy-side institutions in India. We offer a wide range of services in the financial investment sector covering various investment options including equities, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, insurance, etc. under one roof.
Quick Account Opening Process
Advenced Trading Platform
What We Do
In the context of stock market investments, equity refers to the shares in a company’s ownership.
Future and Option are two derivative instruments where the traders buy or sell an underlying asset at a pre-determined price. The trader makes a profit if the price rises. In case, he has a buy position and if he has a sell position, a fall in price is beneficial for him.
Currency as an instrument of trading is globally the most traded instrument in the world market, and allows investors to diversify into a new asset class.
Together we can shape a better futureSchedule a Call Back
|Details of||Contact Person||Address||Contact No||Email Id|
|Customer care||SAUMITRA MUKHERJEE||2,BRABOURNE ROAD,6TH FLOOR,GOVIND BHAWAN,KOLKATAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head of Customer care||SAUMITRA MUKHERJEE||2,BRABOURNE ROAD,6TH FLOOR,GOVIND BHAWAN,KOLKATAemail@example.com|
|Compliance Officer||SAUMITRA MUKHERJEE||2,BRABOURNE ROAD,6TH FLOOR,GOVIND BHAWAN,KOLKATAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CEO||VINAY KUMAR KEJRIWAL||2,BRABOURNE ROAD,6TH FLOOR,GOVIND BHAWAN,KOLKATAemail@example.com|
In absence of a response/complaint not addressed to your satisfaction, you may lodge a complaint with:
Please quote your Service Ticket/Complaint Ref No. while raising your complaint at SEBI SCORES/Exchange portal.
“Investors are requested to note that ‘Santosh Kumar Kejriwal Securities Pvt Ltd ’ is permitted to receive/pay money from/to investor through designated bank accounts only named as client bank accounts. ‘Santosh Kumar Kejriwal Securities Pvt Ltd ’ is also required to disclose these client bank accounts to Stock Exchange. Hence, you are requested to use following client bank accounts only for the purpose of dealings in your trading account with us. The details of these client bank accounts are also displayed by Stock Exchanges on their website under “Know/ Locate your Stock Broker”.
|Name of the Bank Account||Account Number||Name of the Bank Account||IFSC Code|
|HDFC Bank Ltd.||00140340000700||Santosh Kumar Kejriwal Securities Pvt Ltd -USCNB ACCOUNT||HDFC0000008|
|List Of Authorised Persons (AP)|
|Sr. no.||Authorised Person's Name||Authorised Person Code (Exchange wise)||Constitution||Status||Registered Address||Terminal Details (Exchange Wise)|
|(Approved / Cancelled)||Address||City||State||Pincode||Terminal Allotted (Y/N)||No. of Terminals|
|List of Authorised Persons (AP) Cancelled by Members on Account of Disciplinary Reasons|
|Sr. no.||Authorised Person's Name||Status||Authorised Person Cancellation Details|
|1||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
SANTOSH KUMAR KEJRIWAL SECURITIES PVT LTD.
NSE: CM, FO, CDS | BSE: CM | MCX|MSEI SEBI Reg. No. INZ000182035 , Registered Address: 2,BRABOURNE ROAD,6TH FLOOR,GOVIND BHAWAN,KOLKATA-700001. System & Surveillance (Santanu Das, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org & Phone Number:9339577544 / 033-39837733) For any grievances/complaints Email us at – email@example.com
Please ensure you carefully read the risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI. We do not share client details with any third party and do not sell any tips or recommendations. In case anyone calls you posing as an SKKSPL executive offering/inducing you to trade, please report to us at 033-39837700-22254840
"Investments in securities market are subject to market risks; read all the related documents carefully before investing."
"No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."
"Brokerage charged will not exceed maximum limit as prescribed by SEBI."
Copyright © Santosh Kumar Kejriwal Securities Pvt. Ltd., All Right Reserved.