Advisory – KYC Compliance
• All investors are requested to take note that 6 KYC attributes i.e. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email id and Income Range have been made mandatory. Investors availing custodian services will be additionally required to update the custodian details.
• Investors may contact their respective stockbrokers / depository participants for updation of details in their trading / demat account.
• The last date to update KYC is on or before July 03, 2022.
• Thereafter non-compliant trading accounts will be blocked for trading by the Exchange.
• The non-compliant demat accounts will be frozen for debits by Depository Participant or Depository.
• On submission of the necessary information to the stockbroker and updation of the same by the stockbroker in the Exchange systems and approval by the Exchange, the blocked trading accounts shall be unblocked by the Exchange on T+1 trading day.
• The demat account shall be unfreezed once the investor submits the deficient KYC details and the same is captured by the depository participant in the depository system.
• To ensure smooth settlement, the investors are requested to ensure that both the trading and demat accounts are compliant with respect to the KYC requirement.
• The investors are hereby requested to comply with the regulatory guidelines issued by Exchanges and Depositories from time to time with regard to KYC compliance and related requirements.
SANTOSH KUMAR KEJRIWAL SECURITIES PVT LTD.
NSE: CM, FO, CDS | BSE: CM | MCX|MSEI SEBI Reg. No. INZ000182035 , Registered Address: 2,BRABOURNE ROAD,6TH FLOOR,GOVIND BHAWAN,KOLKATA-700001. System & Surveillance (Santanu Das, Email:email@example.com & Phone Number:9339577544 / 033-39837733) For any grievances/complaints Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you carefully read the risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI. We do not share client details with any third party and do not sell any tips or recommendations. In case anyone calls you posing as an SKKSPL executive offering/inducing you to trade, please report to us at 033-39837700-22254840
"Investments in securities market are subject to market risks; read all the related documents carefully before investing."
"No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."
"Brokerage charged will not exceed maximum limit as prescribed by SEBI."
Copyright © Santosh Kumar Kejriwal Securities Pvt. Ltd., All Right Reserved.